Resources for Students
Chromebooks will be distributed to students at the beginning of each year after the Acceptable Use Policy Acknowledgement Form and the Chromebook Parent-Student Sign Off Form has been signed.
Other Helpful Links
The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs the appropriate use of the Dallas School District’s network, district-owned technology, and the internet—both on and off campus—as well as student and employee use of the internet during school hours, on school grounds, and during school-sponsored activities.
Google Classroom is an all-in-one place for teaching and learning. It helps educators manage, measure, and enrich learning experiences.
- Go to classroom.google.com and click “Go to Classroom”
- Enter your username and click “Next”
- Enter your password and click “Next”
- If there is a welcome message, read it and click “Accept”
- If you’re using a G Suite for Education account, click “I’m A Student” or “I’m A Teacher”
- Click “Get Started”
- Sign in
Contact the Help Desk
Email HELP at help @dsdhs.com or call 570-675-5201